Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career
Անցկացման օր: Ըստ պահանջի
You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy for anyone to understand. Here is what you will learn by taking Learn Linux in 5 Days:
- How to get access to a Linux server if you don't already.
- What a Linux distribution is and which one to choose.
- What software is needed to connect to Linux from Mac and Windows computers.
- What SSH is and how to use it.
- The file system layout of Linux systems and where to find programs, configurations, and documentation.
- The basic Linux commands you'll use most often.
- Creating, renaming, moving, and deleting directories.
- Listing, reading, creating, editing, copying, and deleting files.
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors.
- Two methods to search for files and directories.
- How to compare the contents of files.
- What pipes are, why they are useful, and how to use them.
- How to compress files to save space and make transferring data easy.
- How and why to redirect input and output from applications.
- How to customize your shell prompt.
- How to be efficient at the command line by using aliases, tab completion, and your shell history.
- How to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
- How to switch users and run processes as others.
- How to find and install software.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
What you learn in Learn Linux in 5 Days applies to any Linux environment including Ubuntu, Debian, Kali Linux, Linux Mint, RedHat, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more.
Who is eligible:
Learn Linux in 5 Days doesn't make any assumptions about your background or knowledge of Linux. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this course.
Who this course is for:
- People with limited time.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work.
Professional system administrator, consultant, and author.
4.5 Instructor Rating
Linux system administration
UNIX/Linux operating systems
To participate Enroll Now.
Կիսվել ընկերների հետ
Թրեյնինգ կենտրոնի մասին
Աշխատակիցների քանակը` 500-1500