Unlocking Your Employability
Անցկացման օր: Ըստ պահանջի
Կատեգորիա՝ Ընդհանուր/մասնագիտական/այլ ծառայություններ
Learn how to unlock your personal and professional development and market your skills to potential employers to maximise your career success.
About this course
A degree is necessary to secure a graduate role, but employers are looking for much more.
The key is showing a potential employer what you can offer BEYOND your credentials.
This is not a standard business course on writing job applications and practicing interview techniques.
We’ve thought deeply about what actually matters to employers and how you can develop the skills and qualities they value.
This course will show you how to take your experiences, extract what you’ve learned from them and present them in a way that would be attractive to an employer.
We’ll help you develop your employability - the capabilities, skills, and personal attributes that make you attractive to an employer - so that you can successfully navigate the recruitment process and be effective in your job.
You’ll hear from:
- Employers discussing what they value when hiring new graduates
- Current students who have maximized their university experience
- Graduates who have transitioned successfully into the workplace
We’ll also share our knowledge and the perspectives of other experts in this area.
What you'll learn
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Develop an understanding of what employability is and why it is important.
- Recognise opportunities for employability development.
- Apply self-reflective methods to interpret your experiences, connect them to your employability and recognise how your unique qualities translate into job performance.
- Develop your communication skills to convey your potential to employers in the recruitment context.
- Define professionalism and understand how to conduct yourself appropriately in the work environment.
- Prepare for the transition from university to your first job.
- Determine how to develop your employability throughout your career and understand the benefits of lifelong learning.
- Recognise the value of working globally.
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($99 USD)
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
To participate in this training, you can Enroll
Կիսվել ընկերների հետ