Account Executive (Client Relations)
Deadline: 12 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Working in an international team with clients around the world (mainly French- and/or English-speaking), your position will be to respond to and support clients in a professional and timely fashion with incoming enquiries, concerns and modification requests about our company’s products and services.
Once you have received and responded to a client enquiry, you will also be working alongside our web and development teams to schedule client support tasks. This requires being able to translate client requests into understandable tasks and following up on the changes made by our technical teams. At all times, communication with the client is key to ensure they understand and are happy with our products and services.
- Interact directly with clients via email or telephone (written and verbal correspondence),
- Respond promptly to all client enquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet client timeframes
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage clients' accounts
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Fluent in written and verbal English language.
- Basic knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- A first experience in customer service and/ or administrative work
- Experience using Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Knowledge of the Internet and online applications
- Interpersonal and listening skills. Must be able to respond to client enquiries in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Must be at ease and confident communicating with a number of different clients in French and/or English (verbal and written skills)
- Excellent time management and organization skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Ability to remain calm and organized under pressure
- Ability to analyze and problem solve creatively
- Basic IT skills and fast typing (50wpm). Must be comfortable using technology.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data entry and management skills. Must have experience or able to learn quickly how to enter client data into our management systems and ensure it remains up to date.
- Adaptability and curiosity
- An interest in the arts, fine art sector is a plus.
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualifies you for this position, please kindly send us your CV to [email protected] mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email: “Account Executive (Client Relations)”.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Professional telephone manners
Customer Service skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
ArtSolution R&D is an international organisation of innovation and technological specialists dedicated to providing premium IT services to the finest art dealers, galleries, fairs and institutions.
We specialise in providing robust, dynamic and secure websites and apps that are easy to set up, simple to use and customisable to clients’ specific requirements. In addition to designing unique and attractive websites, we offer highly efficient software and management systems.
With many years of experience in the art market, extensive knowledge of the fine art sector and state of the art technical services, our team provides highly professional consulting on web strategy. ArtSolution works closely with clients analysing their specific needs to produce elegant results for all their online ventures.
ArtSolution R&D is present internationally, serving galleries and collectors based in Belgium, England, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United States.
See some of our proudest achievements in 2018 via our Year in Review.
Address: Komitas 32, Yerevan