Deadline: 08 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
Ginosi is looking for an enthusiastic and smart person to take over the position of an Accounting Clerk. The incumbent will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Record financial transactions into professional accounting software
- Verify and determine the accuracy of financial data
- Create and maintain vendor records
- Make journal entries as required
- Reconcile bank accounts and perform account analysis on chart of accounts
- Coordinate work with outsourced accounting firms in Europe
- Assist outsourced accounting firms in Europe with payroll related inquiries
- Prepare new hire reports and submit to the respective state departments in the United States for each new employee
- Prepare monthly reports for accountants in Europe (including bank statements and cash transactions with respective invoices)
- Fix discrepancies on receipts and invoices of reservations when possible
- Gather purchase invoices from the Procurement Department
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- At least one year of working experience in Accounting
- Strong analytical, mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, any other additional languages are always a plus
Required candidate level: Mid level
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including health insurance, daily breakfast and lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All the interested candidates are welcome to apply for the job through our website. All applications will be reviewed. However, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Ginosi Apartels & Hotels is an innovative apartel and hotel operator and hospitality technology company with locations in Europe and the United States.
We are building the future of hospitality using our own software and hardware to maximize efficiency for both us and our guests. Our technology allows truly unified hotel chain management at incredible efficiency. We use advanced algorithms to push the envelope and provide our guests and hotel staff with the best possible experience.
The very nature of the Ginosi Apartels & Hotels enterprise is built on the concept of diversity. As a global business we embrace diversity as an integral building-block in our growth and a part of our overall identity. We firmly believe that the distinct abilities, talents, experiences, perspectives and skillsets of all individuals of various cultures, racial/ethnic backgrounds, religions, economic strata, age, sexual orientation, gender and gender identity are vital to our success.
Today, Ginosi attracts a fairly mixed and elite workforce of vibrant and talented professionals. Working for Ginosi comes with a high level of job security with special perks, making us a competitive employer in the job market.
Join our team today by applying to one of the open positions below.
For those who don't know what "Apartel" means:
Derived from two words, apartment and hotel, the apartel™ was trademarked by Ginosi in 2017 and is defined as a type of a accommodation where the rooms have the attributes of residential apartments while operating under hotel designation.
1 DAY at GINOSI
Yes, we work hard and we party hard!
We work and we enjoy participation! Let's enjoy together.
In addition to collaborating with awesome and talented people you will also enjoy our benefits for sure!
- Sponsored Premium Health Insurance
- Company assisted daily lunch, free breakfast and light dinner, coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Social events and team buildings
- Ginosi sponsors its Chess and Football teams
- New Year Bonus
- Business trips
- Career growth and development opportunitities
Stay tuned to our new openings.
Phone: (060) 658978