Deadline: 23 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you curious, eager to learn and improve? Will you make a difference to our well-known international client and their key personnel? If the answer is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
- Provide administrative services, execute purchases, also coordinate Research & Development or other similar center in Armenia, provide office facility management related services.
- Prepare documentation for official documents (Visa, permits, info for contracts, etc.), organize events logistics, and provide daily support to the employees in accordance with applicable internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations.
- Ensure comfortable working conditions in line with the allocated budget.
- Ensure efficient use of company’s resources, ensure quality and timeliness of services and purchases.
- Support all administrative activities, by providing statistical data on consumption, cost, regularity, etc. and expertise in invoicing, contracting, project expenses allocation, budget and accruals inputs.
- Organize and coordinate ongoing services such as cleaning, stationary& supplies, catering, meeting rooms, mailroom, reception, etc. ensuring that all of these services are carried out in full and in accordance with applicable standards.
- Ensure that the office personnel requirements for furniture, stationary, etc. are covered timely and fully, maximizing the customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost to the company.
Our Partner is looking to recruit a candidate with:
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in an administrative function
- Proven strong communication skills.
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, Excel.
- Excellent command of English, Armenian, Russian
Our Partner offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by clearly stating in the "Subject" field Administrative assistant.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
In 2019 PMA has been successfully certified as Top Employer Armenia 2019 by the Top Employer’s Institute. Our practices have been assessed through the analysis of 100 questions which covered 600 people practices across 10 of the following topics:
∙ Talent Strategy
∙ Workforce Planning
∙ Talent Acquisition
∙ Learning & Development
∙ Performance Management
∙ Leadership Development
∙ Career & Succession Management
∙ Compensation & Benefits and Culture
The Top Employers Institute Programme provides organizations with the ability to leverage employer branding, benchmark practices against other top performers and globally align policies.
Phone: (060) 656-043
Address: [email protected], 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St., Yerevan