Affiliate Team Lead
Deadline: 21 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
BetConstruct is on the lookout for affiliate department team lead to join our performance marketing team.
- Partner with new Affiliates and create long-term client relationships across all VBET product verticals and key markets
- Overseeing Account Management, Marketing and CRM, Sales Development, and Compliance functions within the Affiliate Team.
- Delivering on the Affiliate Targets in all markets measured on NDC, CAC. This includes scaling existing affiliates, creating better deals, and/or adding new affiliates to the programme.
- Ensuring that the Affiliate business is run in the high level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Overall responsibility for marketing efforts related to the VBET Affiliate Program
- Performing the necessary due diligence when on boarding new Affiliates, ensuring that new partners meet our requirements; overall responsibility for the on boarding and sales to prospective partners.
- Overall responsibility for the Key Affiliate and Affiliate Management functions with a focus on building professional relationships through effective communication and plans for compliant and profitable growth.
- Close cooperation with Data and Analytics, Legal, and Marketing teams to ensure profitable business.
- A working partnership with the Marketing and Creative & Brand teams to ensure best in class marketing assets for Affiliates.
- Working with Legal team to maintain a compliant Affiliate Business.
- Ensuring that Affiliate Team targets and performance are translated into individual targets, that are regularly monitored and updated.
- Measuring the risk associated with any issues, and escalating them to Head of Customer Acquisition in cases that could have a significant impact on KPI’s, legal regulations, etc.
- Identifying new potential opportunities and conduct competitor analysis.
- Attend industry events with clear objectives and success criteria.
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in affiliation (at least 2 years)
- Positive attitude, proactive personality and can-do mentality
- Strong sales, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skill
- Solid iGaming background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and Power Point
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] e-mail address with a note of "Affiliate Team Lead" in the subject line.
BetConstruct is an award-winning developer and provider of online and land-based gaming solutions with development, sales and service centers in 14 countries.
BetConstruct’s innovative and proven offerings include an extensive range of market-leading products and services, including Sportsbook, eSports, Sports Data Solutions, Retail Betting Shop Solutions, RNG Casino Suite & Live Dealer Casino, Poker, Skill Games, Fantasy Sports, Social Platform and more.
All partners benefit from the BetConstruct Spring platform with its powerful back office tools and all-inclusive services that empower operators’ growth and help contain their costs. From stand-alone set up to turn-key and white label solutions, BetConstruct offers its partners unfettered opportunity to succeed.
You still don't know what we are doing, do you? Then this video is for you. The video gives information about main activity of BetConstruct. We do not only create products but we also offer full support to our partners.
Phone: (010) 510051
Address: Garegin Hovsepyan 20, Yerevan