ALCM Specialist, Financial Department
Deadline: 30 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for balance sheet and capital adequacy management, maintenance of internal fund transfer pricing system, business analytics and improvements in financial efficiency.
The incumbent will take part in the following duties and responsibilities:
- Organize the process of calculating cost of products, overseeing administrative and operating costs, as well as revenue performance,
- Prepare profit and cost allocation reports (fund transfer pricing, cost allocation),
- Prepare reports on funding needs, liquidity indicators, manage maturity and interest rate mismatches,
- Conduct capital adequacy management process (ICAAP),
- Create and manage database for calculation of Bank’s financial performance, segment reports and other analytical materials,
- Implement projects aimed at improving the Bank’s financial results,
- University degree in finance, IT or related disciplines
- Skills and experience in working with large and complex financial data, managing databases, visualization of reports
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R is a strong advantage
- At least one year of relevant work experience
- Familiar with the banking business and regulation
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and knowledge,
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail, quick response to changing circumstances
- Team player
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: immediately
- Career growth and development opportunities
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Required application form
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Phone: (010) 561-111
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia