Deadline: 31 March 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Product Development Division team in the process of introduction, regulation and standardization of new services and products. He/she will coordinate the process of developing new products to promote the Company to achieve high positions in the market.
- To support Product Development Division team in the process of introduction, regulation and standardization of new services and processes,
- Coordinate the process of developing new loan products,
- Coordinate the process of developing and upgrading of new operating systems,
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques,
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks,
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation,
- Outline the project results, phases and milestones, create and maintain up-to-date project plan.
- Year’s experience preferably in the banking sector,
- Higher education, preferably degree in Economics,
- Project management skills,
- Ability to evaluate financial and other risks,
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development,
- Knowledge of information systems used by Finance Institutions,
- Business communication ethics,
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS Bank skills are a plus.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: [email protected] mentioning the position title ("Analyst") in the subject line of the mail.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
SEF International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1998 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The company is the WorldVision/VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children.
Since 2003 SEF is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Republic of Armenia. Currently SEF is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Artik, Goris, Sisian, Kapan, Meghri, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artashat, Vedi, Armavir, Ejmiatsin, Talin, Aparan, Ijevan, Noyemberyan, Vanadzor, Stepanavan, Gavar and Abovyan. The majority of SEF clients are located in the poorest rural communities.
SEF in Armenia
Phone: (010) 202-822
Address: , Armenia