Back Office Officer
Deadline: 07 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
FXTM Armenia is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Back Office Officer, he/ she will report directly to the Head of Back Office and General Manager in Armenia.
Term: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day). Shifts may apply to weekends as well.
- Responsible for transactions processing;
- Monitor the correct workflow (deposit/ withdrawal process in internal systems);
- Responsible for the communication and coordination with different departments;
- Responsible for customer relationship management: coordinate with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution;
- Handle customers' inquiries regarding payments;
- Prepare reports and analysis.
- University/ college degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- Fluency in English language, both written and oral;
- Computer literacy; very good knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work comfortably in a high-pressure environment, as well as work to strict deadlines;
- Relevant experience will be considered advantageous;
- Ability to work in shifts.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers.
Address: , 15 Khorenatsi str., Yerevan 0010, Armenia , Yerevan , Armenia