BRS Consultant / Information Security Specialist
Deadline: 11 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Business Risk Services Consultant / Information Security Specialist will focus primarily on designing, implementing and overseeing information security management systems including risks assessment, analysis and risks mitigation. Information Security Specialist displays effective leadership and communication skills, as well as understands information security, information technologies, IT management and risk management principles.
Duties and responsibilities of BRS Consultant / Information Security Specialist are, but not limited to the following:
- Planning and implementing information security assessment, analysis and risk mitigation on the IT technology and process level;;
- Operating a hands-on role involving vulnerability assessment activities of complex applications, operating systems, wired and wireless networks, and mobile applications/devices;
- Identifying, assessing and analysing information security risks and producing reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions;
- Producing actionable, threat-based, reports on the results of information security assessment;
- Providing guidance and related recommendations in development and implementation of information security and other IT specific management systems.
Job skills and qualification
- Advanced computer skills – extensive computer skills and an understanding of the core networking principles, operating system operations, database operations and etc. Experience with cryptography, web applications, databases, and wireless technologies;
- Scripting and programming – Programming and scripting skills related to the operating systems and platforms, such as - Unix, Linux, Windows, VMWare, and etc;
- Report writing – Strong written and oral communication skills to write reports in order to communicate potential improvement opportunities to the IT team and management;
- Problem-solving skills – Problem-solving skills to determine the most effective way to correct issues regarding operating systems, applications, networks and data from potential serious risks and vulnerabilities;
- Data analytics – Capabilities in reviewing data and analyze the processes needed to understand information security issues and further improvement.
- 3 years of work experience in information security;
- 3 years of work experience in IT industry including complex network and system infrastructure;
- Excellent knowledge of information security management and risk management principles;
- Strong professional knowledge of ISO 27001/27002, PCI DSS and other related standards;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English;
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills;
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement;
- Good team player, dynamic, cooperative, organized, responsible, detailoriented, fast-learner;
- Professional certifications in the areas of information security and IT audit are desirable.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Conflict resolution skills
Work under pressure
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Grant Thornton CJSC, the Armenian member of Grant Thornton International, is a multi-professional group of public accountants and auditors, specialist advisers in finance, business and management, as well as tax and legal advisers.
Address: 8/1 Vagharshyan Str., Yerevan