C# Software Developer
Deadline: 27 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Evocabank is looking for a motivated specialist with experience in software development who will design, develop and test software to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Perform web service programming for internet banking and mobile banking;
- Implement all the steps of the local software projects from design to integration with AS-Bank system;
- Perform object-oriented analysis; understand the requirements and problems and translate them into functional specifications;
- Initiate and support new business solutions enhancing systems and automating bank operations.
- Higher education in IT or in a technical sphere;
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a C# (.NET) Software Developer;
- Working experience with ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework technologies;
- Good knowledge of WCF and REST technologies;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL server and relational database design;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- Self-development skills and ability to keep up to date with fast-changing trends;
- Ability to meet deadlines; high sense of responsibility;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of technical English language.
Salary: Competitive salary, package of benefits for employees, including medical insurance, personal growth, etc.
Interested applicants should send their CVs in the Armenian language to: [email protected] indicating "C# Software Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail, or submit CVs to the Bank's Head Office at: 44/2 Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan 0010. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter how have you learned of this job opportunity. Thanks.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evocabank provides fast, simple, innovative services and stands out by active use of the latest information technologies.
Our focus is on developing mobile services.
We will work in mobile-first format, taking into account convenience of using it via app first when designing a new service.
The world is becoming digital and we should be ready for that.
Address: , Armenia