Community Manager/Support Specialist (Multilingual)
Deadline: 22 November 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
All.me is looking for a creative, team-spirited person to join its 24/7 (including night shift) dynamic support team. If you have a deep appreciation for business and are ready to represent your company in any situation with timely, empathetic communication and warmness; if you have strong collaboration skills that will allow you to partner with our social media, product and content teams to engage with user across multiple channels; and if you have a passion for creating positive, memorable, world-class support experiences that help build and foster our brand, this position at All.me could be right for you.
- Identify and assess User’s needs to achieve satisfaction and provide world class support;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in timely matter and follow up to ensure resolution;
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Research and analysis of user requests;
- Communicate with user’s through various channels;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information;
- Collaborate with development and quality assurance engineers;
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations;
- At least 1 years of professional experience in a comparable position;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Russian, knowledge of the additional foreign language is a plus;
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices;
- Quick learner and ability to develop as a professional;
- Understanding cultural peculiarities of different countries;
- Working under pressure and keeping calm in different situations;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Ability to work in a team and with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work flexible schedules․
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills
- Creative Atmosphere;
- Career Development Opportunities;
- Team Building;
- Referral Bonus;
- Company provides transportation for the night shift employees․
Customer relationship management
Customer Service skills
Cross-cultural communication skills
Problem solving skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send CV (English only) to [email protected] mentioning “Community Manager/Support Specialist (Multilingual)” in the subject line. We are looking forward to your applications.
All.me Yerevan is the representative office of the international holding company "All.me social media limited" with its head office in Ireland (Dublin). Scope of the company: high-tech developments in the field of IT.
Phone: (060) 544-000
Address: , Baghramyan 53 , Yerevan , Armenia