Deadline: 22 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Hyatt Place Yerevan hotel is looking for young, energetic and experienced cooks to become part of the team.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Must be able to understand and adjust recipes according to business levels
2. Have a working knowledge of properly storing, rotating and maintaining products
3. Must be able to maintain Sanitary department standards
4. The ability to follow all established policies and procedures
5. Have comprehensive preparation and knife skills
6. The ability to check and complete mise en place and pars to set-up the station
7. Have the ability to clean and maintain all kitchen equipment
8. Strong organizational skills
9. Carries out any other duties as may be assigned
- Previous Cooking Experience is required
- Experience in a hotel with comparable service and standards is an asset
- Culinary degree from an institution is an asset
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested candidates can submit their CVs to [email protected] email address.
For any questions, please call 011 333102 or 094 204491.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
With more than 100,000 colleagues across 56 countries, we embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be his or her best, and such authentic connection inspires the way we care for each other and for our guests.
Address: , V.Sargsyan 26/2 , Yerevan , Armenia