Corporate clients’ acquisition specialist
Deadline: 25 September 2017
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
«INGO ARMENIA» Insurance CJSC more than 20 years plays a vital role in the development of Armenian insurance market and is one of the market leaders. We provide a full range of insurance services both to individual and corporate clients, assuring ther protection from various risks.
«INGO ARMENIA» Insurance company is committed to provide high-quality and professional services to its customers aiming to establish long-term relationship with them. To achieve this goal the Company pays a great attention to the role of corporate clients’ acquisition specialist and is offering young professionals to apply for the vacant position.
The successfull candidate will have an opportunity to cooperate with leading organizations of the Armenian economy, their employees and executive staff. On-job training will be provided for the candidate by the head of sales department and other team members, assuring candidate’s integrity to professional and dynamic team of INGO ARMENIA. Corporate clients acquisition specialist is responsible for acquisition and servicing his/her corporate clients according to the list of job responsibilities presented below. Later, at higher level of professional development corporate clients acquisition specialist should have his/her input in the development of new insurance programs providing efficient risk management schemes for corporate customers.
• Present and sell company`s products to the actual and potential corporate clients
• Perform market research and create a database of potential clients
• Prepare presentations and commercial offers
• Promote relations establishment, strengthening, maintenance and development with corporate clients
• Organize meetings with potential corporate clients
• Be a professional consultant
• University degree
• Insurance knowledge
• Sales skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of Armenian, good knowledge of English and Russian languages
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Availability of own car and driving license
Type of company: LLC/OJSC/CJSC
Number of employees: more than 200
Date founded: 1997
Insurance CJSC "INGO ARMENIA" more than 19 years occupies a special place in the Armenian insurance market and is one of the market leaders. The company provides high quality insurance services to both for retail and corporate clients, protecting them from various risks.
In 1997, the "EFES" Insurance Company was founded, then in 2003, following purchase of the 75% of the Company’s shares by Ingosstrakh, the company was renamed into INGO ARMENIA Insurance CJSC.
Phone: (010) 592-121
Address: , 51, 53 Hanrapetutyan street , Yerevan , Armenia