Corporate Sales Senior Specialist
Deadline: 23 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Veon Armenia (brand Beeline) is seeking for candidates to fill the position of Corporate Sales Senior Specialist.
- Expand cooperation with existing corporate clients and make upselling.
- Search and attract new corporate clients.
- Implement activities to raise the loyalty of corporate clients through providing quality services and offering more favorable tariffs and products.
- Ensure long-term cooperation with clients, as well as come up with commercially attractive offers.
- Organize and conduct presentations on the Company's services, sign contracts and proceed with sales paperwork.
- Ensure that all KPIs are achieved.
- University degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowledge of telecommunication sector is a plus.
- Experience in working with external clients.
- Reporting and business writing skills.
- Ability to work with people in conflict situations.
- Initiative and decision making skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Negotiation skills.
- Advanced computer skills: experience in working with MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages, knowledge of English language is a plus.
Salary: Medical insurance plus other benefits
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit CV/Resume in Armenian Russian or English languages by e-mail: [email protected]. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Phone: (010) 289-031