Deadline: 26 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The CRM Specialist will be responsible for managing the execution of both monthly Retention campaigns as well as automated player journeys across Vbet’s local markets. The successful candidate will require strong analysis skills as well as the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment. They will be responsible for the implementation of the Retention campaigns across all products (mainly Sportsbook and Casino). It is vital for this role to be creative and to have a strong knowledge of CRM system utilization.
- Initiate campaign road map planning for all markets.
- Creating briefs and approving them with relevant stakeholders.
- Analyzing and indicating promo KPIs.
- Monitor core KPIs and player engagement with CRM communications (open rates, click rates) on a daily basis to track campaign performance and make adjustments where needed.
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels to optimize CRM bottom line contribution.
- Customer communications flow Targeting an appropriate segment for each promotion according to communication tools (sms, outbound, popup, email, Social Media activities).
- Creating and implementing promotions for specified segments through the CRM tools.
- Representing CRM in regular meetings with the internal working group and updating them about upcoming campaigns and targets.
- Testing promotions and promotional materials to ensure compliance and UX excellence.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience.
- Keep up to date with current CRM trends, competitive intelligence, best practices and items of interest and share these with the rest of the team.
- Previous experience in a similar CRM role (2+ years).
- Strong analytical background with proven track record of hitting & exceeding commercial targets.
- Able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure.
- A highly motivated, proactive individual with a passion for Sports betting.
- Experience working in various global regulated gaming markets.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A team player with ability to work in a multinational culture, having remote piers.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Optimove, Provider/Bonus/SMS back offices or similar.
- Proven ability to take ownership of a complex promotion/campaign plan from conception to completion.
- Ability to do basic CRM campaigns analysis and base decisions on performance and financial KPIs.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Initiating new and innovative ideas.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] e-mail address with a note of "CRM Specialist " in the subject line
BetConstruct is an award-winning developer and provider of online and land-based gaming solutions with development, sales and service centers in 14 countries.
BetConstruct’s innovative and proven offerings include an extensive range of market-leading products and services, including Sportsbook, eSports, Sports Data Solutions, Retail Betting Shop Solutions, RNG Casino Suite & Live Dealer Casino, Poker, Skill Games, Fantasy Sports, Social Platform and more.
All partners benefit from the BetConstruct Spring platform with its powerful back office tools and all-inclusive services that empower operators’ growth and help contain their costs. From stand-alone set up to turn-key and white label solutions, BetConstruct offers its partners unfettered opportunity to succeed.
You still don't know what we are doing, do you? Then this video is for you. The video gives information about main activity of BetConstruct. We do not only create products but we also offer full support to our partners.
Phone: (010) 510051
Address: Garegin Hovsepyan 20, Yerevan