Customer Support Specialist
Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
What you will do:
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests
- Identify, prioritize and escalate (as needed) Customer issues
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information
- Handle customer needs and complaints by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates
What you bring to the table:
- At least 2 year of Customer care experience
- Strong Customer service and communication skills
- Capable to work with shift and at weekend
- Experience of creating a product documentation
- Experience of creating a knowledge-base content
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Familiarity with ticketing systems Freshdesk, Zendesk
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is an advantage
- Stay motivated at complex situations and motivate the team as well
Required candidate level: Mid level
Perks & Benefits:
- Premium health insurance, family package
- Stock options
- Lunch coupons
- Team building activities
- Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
- Weekly massage day
- Catered lunches at the office
- Healthy food kitchen
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/79f27c50-ddef-4ed5-8879-7d84565464a9?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=staff.am
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DISQO is a consumer-first insights platform that delivers unprecedented data and analytics to the market research industry. The company powers insights professionals and marketers with automated solutions that drive consumer research and improve ad effectiveness.
Today, DISQO delivers an accurate and complete view of the consumer via technology built on the foundation of the largest first-party research audience. By engaging consumers who choose to share their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO captures the highest quality data, empowering its clients to make confident decisions.
Founded in 2015, DISQO is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has over 130 employees. In 2018, DISQO opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia