Customer Support Team Lead
Deadline: 09 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating a real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKRs to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
- Mentor and provide ticket resolution support to team members to meet and exceed SLA requirements
- Keep a constant eye on CSRs’ performance to find ways to improve the quality by increasing CSAT
- Review KPIs, supporting metrics, and daily reports to effectively coach and manage the team
- Troubleshoot, resolve and provide excellent customer service via different channels such as tickets, live chat, forums, phone call etc
- Solve or escalate complex and/or emergency issues to Product team, Marketing or Management
- Help the coordinators to set up shifts and coordinate resources for team call and ticket resolutions
- Support in the development of SOPs and training of new hires
- Utilize the system (Salesforce) to pull and distribute reports. Analyze reports for call/ticket trends and create a performance improvement plan
- Manage our customer knowledge base and internal technical documentation
- Demonstrate active listening when engaging customers, anticipating their service and support needs
- Acts as a player coach and proactively identifies opportunities to add value and to improve processes
- Maintain high morale to promote a team environment
- Hold regular 1:1 meetings with support agents to ensure progress & development
- As needed, ensure the team is resourced to provide evening and weekend support for high priority issues and strategic event dates
- Regularly report to the Head of Customer Support about department progress & achievements as well as people management & behaviours
- Track the promised deliverables: Following up on the commitments (ongoing, upcoming, reopened) from dependent teams to make sure that things are planned and addressed on time
- Comfortably working flexible shifts with rotating patterns that include weekend shifts and late evening shifts and night shifts upon need
- Participate in morning and evening calls with US team members
- Act as a technical escalation point for team members
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- 4-5 years experience in the customer support sphere
- 2-3 years of experience in management, mentor, or team-lead role
- Management experience with all facets of the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding, training, coaching, performance management, offboarding
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing issues in complex web Applications
- Experience administering Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, or similar ticket management platforms
- Experience in issue reporting and working with developer tools
- Knowledge of API technologies and experience troubleshooting API issues
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and project management tools E.g. jira, trello
- Good understanding of basic networking and internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP(S), WIFI)
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, find and create bugs and assign them to the Product Management team
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure situations
- Ability to give feedback to teammates and also dependent team members who did extraordinary things to unblock the cases
- Ability to be part of an "on-call" after-hours rotation team
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record as an influential leader
- Outstanding analytical skills: ability to create types of reports, dashboards based on SLAs to monitor the team performance and the KPIs
- Strong customer service skills and experience in setting up the call center and live chat client processes and procedures
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and listening skills to communicate with different types of people.
Required candidate level: Senior
Customer Service skills
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://hire.lever.co/jobs/postings/edit/9a5b547f-574a-4a7c-ab8f-e431d75dabf8?view=conditionalAll&status=open&location=Yerevan
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
What is DISQO?
DISQO is an audience insights platform fueling brand growth with complete and actionable insights into human experience. We have the largest 100% first-party consumer panel in the U.S. with 20M+ lifetime consumer members. A platform as a service built on an ethical, permission-based technology foundation, DISQO offers automated and managed services to query consumer members and learn from their opinions and journeys across all touchpoints, desktop and mobile.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Glendale, CA, DISQO is recognized as a fast-growing technology firm and a great place to work, now with approximately 200 employees. Learn more at www.DISQO.com
Who is DISQO?
We're technologists, scientists, marketers and innovators on a mission to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. Businesses need to understand people so they can create the brand experiences we want. We’re helping them do that by creating trust with people who want to share information that improves our human experience.
DISQO is a team making this a reality. People and culture are priorities here; so is servant leadership. We apply a bottom-up management structure. Leaders serve by inspiring a shared vision, challenging process, modeling behaviors, encouraging heart, and enabling our people to act.
Here are the 6 core values we all share:
Transparency: We champion transparency among people.
Trust: We create trust by standing behind our commitments.
Create Impact: We measure ourselves by the positive value we create.
Innovation: We’re dedicated to continual innovation of ourselves and our work.
Growth Mindset: We believe a growth mindset leads to excellence.
Team: We maintain that the team is greater than the individual and know we will go farther as a team.
2020 summed up at DISQO
2020 was full of challenges but with a strong team that has the grit for making an impact, nothing is impossible.
In this video, our team members from the Armenia office tried to sum up our accomplishments of 2020 from business awards to new product releases.
We’re grateful to have the right people around us during hard times and we’re looking forward to expanding even further. You can join us to make a difference with DISQO in 2021!
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia