Cyber Security Specialist
Deadline: 30 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: IT security/Networks
Job type: Full time
- Understand E-Commerce Payment Systems security aspects;
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources;
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation;
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits;
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls;
- Analyze and establish security requirements for client systems/ networks;
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/ or destruction;
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems;
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments;
- Identify abnormalities and report violations;
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration;
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols;
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis;
- Research and recommend security upgrades.
- Higher education in IT or IS related field;
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in IS or IT sphere;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking architectures;
- Strong background in Linux Operating System ( Debian, CentOS )
- Deep understanding of web application attacks, including SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, XXE, RCE, SSRF, IDOR and other commonecurity issues beyond the OWASP Top 10;
- Experience with testing tools, including Kali Linux, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Dominator;
- Experience scripting in Python, PHP, Ruby, Bash, and Java;
- Experience in configuring Web Servers Like Apache, Nginx, and IIS;
- Experience in finding vulnerabilities in source code, both manually and automatic;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages, both oral and written;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks;
- Well-organized and initiative person;
- Logic and objectivity;
- Communication skills and ability to interact effectively with a range of people;
- Proactive approach with confidence to make decisions;
- Stress resistance and sense of responsibility;
- Understanding of confidentiality issues, and the law relating to them.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their CV/ resume to: [email protected] mentioning the position title ("Cyber security specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Information Technology Security
Ability to work independently
Attention to details
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Since entering the Armenian telecom market in 2009, Ucom has provided Armenian customer with high-quality services, using the most advanced technology.
Our key objective has always been to ensure accessibility of the latest innovative solutions of the field to our customers. We were the first to introduce the FTTH (Fiber to the Home) solution to the Armenian consumer, which ensures provision of high-quality IPTV, broadband internet and digital phone services.
Recognizing the potential of the Armenian telecommunication market, we were able to not only achieve a stable position on the Armenian broadband internet market in a short period of time, but have also become the largest wholesale operator in Armenia, thanks to own fiber-optic link connecting Armenia and Georgia. This enabled the company to provide transit internet services to Near East countries, thus ensuring the importance of Armenian telecommunication market in the region.
Catching up with the trends of global telecommunication market, in 2013 the company received a license for provision of public mobile broadband internet services, and in 2015 acquired 100% shares of Orange Armenia, thus expanding its operation to the Armenian mobile market. This expansion prepared basis for implementation of the fastest 4G+ network in Armenia, which meets the best international standards, as well as replenish company’s convergent services, with “4 in 1” package, providing customers with the access to a full range of IPTV, fixed and mobile voice and internet services.
Apart from bringing new technology and innovation to the country, Ucom has as well been active in Corporate Social Responsibility domain, implementing a number of development projects, in particular aimed at supporting education and children development. Opening computer and engineering laboratories in schools all around the country, the company contributes to the development of ICT field in Armenia. The company supports as well the vulnerable social groups, continuing to implement “Let’s keep children home” SMS charity project, in the frame of which families are provided with means to ensure stable income and bring home their children from state caring institutions, as well as “Light to Armenian eyes” program, which provides free of charge quality ophthalmological service to inhabitants of regions.
Being an Armenian company, Ucom has always attached importance to concepts of corporate responsibility and philanthropy, having its contribution to development of different domains of our country.
Continuing our work and mission, as well as attributing importance to and maintaining the activity developed by Orange Foundation, we founded Ucom Foundation in 2016, as a key structure implementing charity and philanthropy projects of Ucom LLC.
Our mission is to help vulnerable groups of our society, to improve people’s life by creating stable income sources for them, to unite families, to contribute to formation of a stable and safe society, to educate healthy and developed generation and create further development opportunities.
Ինչպես գտնել աշխատանք 1 click-ով. Ucom Մարդկային ռեսուրսների և կազմակերպության զարգացման տնօրեն Անի Փեթրոյանը staff.am նոր գործիքակազմի մասին
Ucom ընկերության Մարդկային ռեսուրսների և կազմակերպության զարգացման տնօրեն Անի Փեթրոյանը ներկայացնում է՝ ինչպես ենք կիրառում staff.am օնլայն դիմումների կառավարման նոր գործիքակազմը լավագույն մասնագետների հավաքագրման համար։
Address: , Armenia