Data Processing Specialist
Deadline: 10 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
Data Processing Specialist is responsible for the development of sociological and marketing survey instruments, for data processing and for initial research analysis process. Data Processing Specialist directly reports to Data Processing Officer, as well as to Research Director.
- Adjust the quantitative survey questionnaire to the relevant format according to the Company criteria.
- Present the questionnaire to interviewers and coordinators through trainings and role games.
- Receive pilot questionnaires and based on the results make suggestions to Data Processing Officer.
- Prepare the guideline on how to fill in the questionnaire for interviewers and coordinators.
- Check the questionnaire content and participate in coding process.
- According to approved questionnaire prepare SPSS database and participate in the checking process of the database.
- Organize and control the data entry into SPSS database in comparison with survey questionnaire based on frequency accuracy and normal distribution.
- Participate in CAPI processes.
- Develop work guideline plans and make improvements from time to time.
- Translate research process materials from English into Armenian and vice-versa.
- Work closely with other specialists to reveal possible flaws and accordingly improve them.
- Perform research-related other tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology or related fields.
- Professional work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian.
- Computer literacy: Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, SPSS.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability and eagerness to work in team.
- High personal qualities (communication skills, responsibility, honesty, professional interest).
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV to [email protected]. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
We do public opinion research and communication consulting, helping decision-makers and businessmen to establish, evaluate, develop, and build a positive reputation around their persona and brand. Our professional advice is based exclusively on research data, the confidentiality of which is guaranteed by the Company's corporate ethical policies and modern data storage technologies. Our communication activities are aimed at gaining public trust, which is a strong competitive advantage.
Having more than 12 years of professional experience, we have successfully implemented more than 300 programs in the fields of public administration, socio-economics, finance, telecommunications, education and public health.
The research and consulting programs supporting the development of middle-income businesses are a massive part of the Company's work, and today, nearly 25% of the Company's projects are related to the public administration system.
BREAVIS is a member of the European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR) (represented by the CEO of the Company), EU Association of Communications Directors, as well as, cooperates with TNS of Brussels, PEW Research of New York, GORBI of Georgia, and VCIOM of Moscow, in order to implement joint projects.
Internship at Breavis
Internship in Breavis
Cooperation with students and junior specialists and sharing knowledge and experience with them is one of the core principles of Breavis. We are sure, that the best companies create necessary specialists by providing opportunities for their professional growth and development. Breavis is a unique company with outstanding corporate culture, which invests in the professional growth of its employees. We always cooperate with universities and their career centers, participate in student workshops, as well as, recruit interns upon necessity. Breavis gives internship opportunities not only to students, but also to newly graduates.
We believe that mentoring culture is a strong tool in terms of having an effective internship and professional growth. That is why Breavis interns not only get team support, but also have personal mentors. Professional internship in our company is quite intensive and engaging.
- Motivating and creative atmosphere;
- Professional and supporting team helping to learn and gain practical knowledge;
- An opportunity to have a personal mentor during the internship;
- An opportunity to establish professional relationship with the professionals in the field;
- Participation in trainings aimed at developing professional knowledge;
- Performing practical tasks to apply accumulated knowledge in practice;
- An opportunity to work in the best office in the city
Breavis interns receive certificates and recommendation letters upon the successful accomplishment of their internship.
Internship agreement is signed between the young professional and the company. The interns receive all the necessary material for their future work, as well as, several corporate items.Learn More
Phone: (011) 204-772
Address: , Armenia