Debt Collection senior specialist
Deadline: 12 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
- Negotiate and advise customers on alternative payment plans, by phone and face to face.
- Deal with customers diligently, courteously and professionally while collecting payments.
- Monitor customers to identify outstanding debts (find new ways to contact customers).
- Verification of customer opportunities of the payment of overdue debts, checking of all necessary information.
- Planning of ongoing tasks.
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments.
- Maintain and update record of customers from whom collections are made.
Higher education in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Law;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably in the area of debt collection or micro lending;
- Knowledge of process in regard of proceedings with the RA courts and Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service.
- Excellent negotiations and communication skills
- Conflict prevention and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to work in team and handle the difficult situations
- Fast learner
- Stress-resistant and patient
- Comfortable working with targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Native in Armenian
- Proficiency in English and Russian languages is a plus in career advancement
Required candidate level: Senior
Թեկնածուները կարող են իրենց CV-ներն ուղարկել [email protected] հասցեին: Խնդրում ենք էլեկտրոնային նամակի թեմա դաշտում նշել` " Debt Collection senior specialist”
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.