DevOps Engineer with Docker Experience
Deadline: 27 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Our client is one of the biggest online supermarkets worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross functional retail platform.
- Excellent knowledge of one of the following Linux distributions: CoreOS (preferably), Debian, RedHat, Fedora
- Knowledge of Bash and Python
- Understanding of the composition of the file system, networking, package management systems and *nix security concepts
- Knowledge of Docker (container management, writing Dockerfiles, working with images, understanding its build process)
- Understanding of the basic entities of SystemD (Units, Services, Sockets, Targets), the ability to create and support them
- Solid understanding of and skills correcting errors with the use of etcd, fleet, journald
- Experience working with ELK, AWS
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes.
Salary: Highly competitive.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please submit your application to [email protected] mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global technology consultancy that designs, develops and supports unique software solutions, helping clients take their businesses forward. Recognized for their deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, DataArt teams create new products and modernize complex legacy systems that affect technology transformation in select industries.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, skyscanner, Ocado, Betfair, Meetup, Regus and Tinkoff. DataArt brings together expertise of over 2,800 professionals in 22 locations in the US, Europe, and Latin America.
DataArt in numbers:
— 2,800+ professionals
— 22 years in operation
— 12 million hours of R&D and Software work
— 3,500 projects completed successfully
— 20+ offices in USA, Europe, and Latin America
— $140 mln — revenue in 2018
Glassdoor review score — 4.6
Team satisfaction survey 2018:
- 79% of colleagues are satisfied with their working environment
- 87% of colleagues want to spend a significant part of their career at DataArt
- 92% of members of our team are ready to recommend DataArt as a good employer to their friends and family
DataArt’s employer reputation and high quality of our corporate services get the highest satisfaction scores among our team members
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships is the foundation on which we have built our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals to do their work the best they can.
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia