DevOps (system engineer)
Deadline: 03 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
all.me is an international IT company with headquarters in Ireland operating in the markets of Europe, the CIS, India and Latin America. We are actively developing projects at the junction of Fintech, social media, e-commerce and blockchain. We use only advanced technologies when developing our products.
The company has 7 offices in 6 countries of the world. We work with the governments of large states, international business and are the founders of a new approach to social media.
The Yerevan office is looking for an experienced DevOps to join its dynamic team.
- Maintenance of operability and fault tolerance of server IT infrastructure, maintenance of CentOS servers;
- Implementation of measures for backing up information, checking integrity;
- Implementation of measures to monitor the operability of the server IT infrastructure;
- Deploying proxy servers;
- Work with databases;
- Ensuring compliance with information security requirements;
- Automation and optimization of typical tasks for server administration and maintenance;
- Constant monitoring of new vulnerabilities and software updates;
- Deploying services based on Node.js;
- Configure routing.
- Knowledge of kubernetes, docker;
- Install / configure the DBMS / Mongo / replication / MongoDB cluster / sharding;
- Profound knowledge of MongoDB, setting up indexes, understanding the work of queries to the database;
- Ability to work with Git;
- Strong knowledge of Linux in administration and security; administration experience in CentOS or Debian / Ubuntu Server;
- Interaction with programmers, skills in installing and configuring developer tools;
- Experience in configuring Apache / NGINX for high load systems;
- Knowledge of Redis;
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Openssl, Iptables;
- Understanding the work of the cache and its invalidation;
- Knowledge of algorithms for working with queues;
- Knowledge of Websocket;
- Experience with Jenkins or its analogs.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with high-loaded public servers, ensuring their security;
- Experience in implementing continuous integration systems;
- Experience in placing mobile applications in stores (Google Play, Apple Store);
- Skills to use Bash, Python;
- Experience as a system architect;
- Experience with server status monitoring and tracking systems (Zabbix).
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
- Salary based on the results of the interview;
- Work in an international company and the perspective of working with other countries;
- Participation in the creation and promotion of the project on the basis of leading technologies;
- Work in a creative, highly motivated team of experts and enthusiasts;
- Referral Bonus
- Participation in team buildings
All interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CVs to: [email protected] with the position name in the subject line or apply online via staff.am.
Linux system administration
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
all.me - международная IT-компания со штаб-квартирой в Ирландии, работающая на рынках Европы, СНГ, Индии и Латинской Америки.
Мы активно занимаемся разработкой проектов на стыке Fintech, социальных медиа, e-commerce и блокчейн. Мы используем только передовые технологии при разработке своих продуктов.
Компания имеет 7 офисов в 6 странах мира. Мы работаем с правительствами крупных государств, международным бизнесом и являемся основоположником нового подхода к социальным медиа.
В 2018 году открыты представительства в Республике Армения (г. Ереван), Республике Беларусь (г. Минск), Украине (г.Киев), отвечающие за соответствующие регионы стран СНГ.
Наша команда постоянно растет, и мы всегда готовы к общению с новыми успешными кандидатами.
MORE THAN SUCCESS
In 2018, representative offices were opened in the Republic of Armenia (Yerevan), the Republic of Belarus (Minsk), and Ukraine (Kiev), responsible for the respective regions of the CIS countries.
Our team is constantly growing, and we are always ready to communicate with new successful candidates.
We cooperate with real professionals. We know how important self-development, interesting tasks and comfort are for you, so we suggest sharing tangible benefits together.
We are convinced that successful teams create successful brands!
We owe our rapid growth and successful development to our amazing employees who carry unique knowledge and cultures. To assemble a team of real professionals, we appreciate the qualifications of our employees and offer competitive conditions and decent wages.
Working at all.me is more than an exciting project and interesting tasks shared with colleagues. These are common values, hobbies, holidays. Our team is discovering new ways for joint creative implementation.
We are in constant contact with our specialists: we teach the specifics of working in the company, the latest technologies and the principles of corporate culture. We believe that the company will develop faster and more efficiently, receiving feedback from the people who work in it. This is our direct dialogue with you, which helps streamline processes and make effective management decisions.
Phone: (060) 544-000