Digital Marketing Specialist
Deadline: 21 November 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
If you have in-depth knowledge of marketing tools and strategies and are able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, if your passion is digital marketing, we want to meet and talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create and actively manage campaign roadmaps
- Own and be accountable for the success of client digital marketing campaigns
- Breakout strategic objectives to the task level
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Manage SEO/SEM
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and social media and campaigns
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimization
- Implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Research and analyze competitor websites and online presence
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- 3+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong data-driven thinking
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills, with benefit package.
All qualified candidates are welcomed to send their detailed CV in English to: [email protected] mentioning “Digital Marketing Specialist“ in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
Address: , Armenia