Digital Marketing Specialist
Deadline: 28 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing and implementing company’s internet marketing strategy, analysing Tufenkian website performance and seeking for new opportunities to grow online presence and as a result increase online revenues.
- Define and implement company's internet marketing strategy
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) of company's website
- Design, manage and implement company's social media marketing activities (SMM)
- Design, manage and implement email marketing campaigns
- Create, manage and track company's internet advertising campaigns (Google AdWords)
- Monitor and report on internet marketing channels performance
- Review current industry trends, analyse existing data to make recommendations to optimize company's digital marketing strategy
- Manage company's OTA accounts and seek out growth opportunities
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns
- Creating web content for Tufenkian website and social media channels
- Design marketing materials per request (brochures, flyers, etc.)
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Email, Social Media
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika)
- Basic knowledge of PPC, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Strong analytical, good communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and Russian
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
All interested and eligible candidates are welcome to send their CVs to[email protected] mentioning the position title Digital Marketing Specialist in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest in Tufenkian Hospitality LLC. All applications will be reviewed, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Tufenkian Heritage Hotels in Armenia are a network of luxurious boutique hotels, traditional restaurants and tourism facilities that provide visitors the experience of a revived Armenia. With several new hotels in development, the Heritage Hotels currently consist of Historic Yerevan Hotel, Avan Dzoraget Hotel , Avan Marak Tsapatagh Hotel and Old Dilijan Complex.
Phone: (010) 520-911, (060) 501-030, (060) 501-080
Address: 48 Hanrapetutyan Street,, Yerevan