Deadline: 14 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Ellips GA is looking for a motivated Director Assistant
- Write emails and answer the calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Keep in contact with foreign partners
- Research new deals and suppliers
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Create and coordinate documents
- Implement the Director's assignments
- Implement Administrative Support
- Higher education
- At least 1 year work experience
- Advance knowledge of MS Office package (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Skills and experience of team work
- High sense of responsibility, integrity and commitment
- Ability to work in tense conditions
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to [email protected] indicating "Director Assistant" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
“Ellips G.A.” LLC is a leading company in the field of security systems in Armenia. The company was founded in 1989 and is narrowly specialized in design, production, supply, installation and service of technical means of security and engineering communications.
“Ellips G.A” LLC is also famous with its own production such as fireproof safes, deposit doors, control alarm systems, selective access control systems, doors, gates, traffic lights and more. The latest innovations include queue management system, automatic service at the food courts, exams management system and the systems of automatic registration of competition results.
Phone: (010) 230-108
Address: , Ն. Տիգրանյան 27 , Yerevan, Armenia , Armenia