Distance Customer Care Specialist (night shift)
Deadline: 11 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR efficient processing of incoming phone calls, inquiries related to servicing, products and transactions according to the Bank's internal legal acts.
- Provide comprehensive advising to the Bank's current and potential clients by phone or other distance communication channels, stimulate clients' interest towards the services and products offered by the Bank
- Handle the process of classification, initial processing and registration of clients' messages, claims and requests (including in "AS-Bank Operational Day" system and CRM system databases) within the scope of the defined authorities
- Provide relevant information (about bank account management, inquiries about transactions and account balance, update of information) and technical assistance for distance banking systems to clients via different communication channels (by phone, e-mail, video call, online chat, SMS, etc.)
- Promptly respond to card-related inquiries (provide information about the transaction, card blocking/unblocking services) by cooperating closely with specialist-operators of Card Service Unit to protect the interests of clients
- Make transactions via clients' accounts within the scope of phone banking and distance banking services
- Sell banking services and products to the current and potential clients by phone or other distance communication channels
- Follow up and process new applications and messages received as a result of the sales operations performed by the Contact Center
- Identify clients' needs and address clients' complaints related to the Bank's products and services
- Make outgoing calls (inquiries, marketing researches, etc.) as requested by the Bank's other structural units
- Register and maintain all client-related data according to the current internal legal acts
- Stick to the approved timelines when performing the objectives defined by Contact Center management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Higher education in economics, humanities, linguistics or related fields
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Servicing, phone sales/marketing, sales promotion and/or marketing experience will be an advantage
- Relevant knowledge of banking services and products
- Basic knowledge of the banking sector and civil legislation
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team-player skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- An exceptional hard worker with a strong sense of responsibility
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, proficiency in AS-Bank Operational Day
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English
Salary: Competitive in the market
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
- Career growth and development opportunities.
Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank CJSC employees including but not limited to annual bonus depending on the overall business results and personal performance, insurance package, banking services with special rates, wide range of trainings and individual professional development plan, etc.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to [email protected].
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Required application form
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Phone: (010) 561-111
Address: , 2, Vazgen Sargsyan street , Yerevan , Armenia