Drawing Workshop Leader/Content Developer
Deadline: 21 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Drawing specialist to join the Educational Content Development team to lead Drawing workshops, create content and design educational material for TUMO’s students across all our centers, working year-round to develop and fine-tune the educational curriculum at TUMO.
- Design and lead Drawing workshops for TUMO’s students
- Work in Yerevan but travel to other Tumo locations several times a year for month-long workshops
- Develop students’ skills through designing educational material for student self-learning
- Collect and evaluate students’ results at the completion of every workshop and store them for their portfolios
- Examine students’ self-learning results and provide daily feedback to them
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the specified field
- Experience with digital illustration
- Experience in education and ability to work with teenagers is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking ability
- Software knowledge: Adobe Photoshop
- Language: Armenian (required), English (preferred)
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to maintain deadlines and ensure high productivity
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via our career portal by clicking here.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org