Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
LLC Philip Morris Armenia on behalf of its Partner invites for cooperation Ecosystem Coordinator
The incumbent will be responsible for general management and successful implementation of Ecosystem development project activities and communication of results. Project Manager will be responsible for quality of the services, monitoring and evaluation of Master’s Programs, Faculty and PhD support program, Events and trainings.
- Coordinate and Monitor Implementation Plan and timeline for Activities
- Facilitate development and Activity Amendments and contract signing
- Monitor and report the Activities and sub activities.
- Ensure successful implementation of Masters Program, Events, PHD and Faculty grants, training and lab design,
- Recommend new research projects, which could supplement and expand ongoing activities, also suggest new directions for cooperation and research.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders to maximize RnD (research & development) center’s success.
- Build network of potential partners & service providers in broad area of focus for PMA R&D, establish and maintain relationships with different stakeholders to maximize RnD center’s success.
- Set up communication mechanism between Cube and Armenian R&D. Develop content and materials required for that.
- Recommend and consult, whenever new approaches are required to leverage on the results of ecosystem activities implemented previously.
- MS degree, 5 year of experience in project management in innovation sectors, preferably in education and research environment
- Demonstrated connection and reputation with local Armenian universities
- Demonstrated ability to build from scratch and limited guidance projects, infrastructure or new teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with high level of ambiguity
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skill
- Exposure to complex negotiations, related contracting & basic understanding of patent law principles
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Armenian
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by clearly stating in the "Subject" field Ecosystem Coordinator. Otherwise your application will not be viewed within this job content.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
In 2019 PMA has been successfully certified as Top Employer Armenia 2019 by the Top Employer’s Institute. Our practices have been assessed through the analysis of 100 questions which covered 600 people practices across 10 of the following topics:
∙ Talent Strategy
∙ Workforce Planning
∙ Talent Acquisition
∙ Learning & Development
∙ Performance Management
∙ Leadership Development
∙ Career & Succession Management
∙ Compensation & Benefits and Culture
The Top Employers Institute Programme provides organizations with the ability to leverage employer branding, benchmark practices against other top performers and globally align policies.
Phone: (060) 656-043
Address: [email protected], 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St., Yerevan