Email Marketing Specialist
Deadline: 02 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to own and execute our email roadmap. The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical thinker who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done, self-starter who can work well autonomously as well as part of a team. He/she is comfortable owning the full email strategy, deriving insights from performance results and following up on requests and leads.
- Work closely with all related departments to align and execute the email roadmap
- Execute the creation of email elements including, coding, testing, and reporting on all campaigns
- Create tasks and follow those tasks assuring the creation of all campaign landing pages within the specified deadlines
- Build and test responsive templates using industry standards and best practices
- Oversee and coordinate deployment and reporting across multiple platforms (Email and SMS marketing automation tools and in-house CRM)
- Troubleshoot bugs and escalate technical issues to the development team
- Recommend opportunities to improve email KPIs and continually optimize with A/B tests
- Provide internal leadership of email marketing trends, industry benchmarks, best practices and tracking methodologies
- Higher education, preferably in marketing or other relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience working in email marketing
- High proficiency in Armenian, English, and Russian languages is a must
- Hands on experience coding in HTML and CSS to design emails
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Experience using JIRA is a plus
- Knowledge about Online Advertising is an asset but not a must
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a huge plus
- Proficiency in using Excel to analyze data
- Strong lifecycle and retention marketing experience like developing win-back campaigns and referral programs
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
Qualified and interested candidates are welcomed to send their CV in English to: [email protected].
Please indicate "Email Marketing Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
Address: , Armenia