Full Stack .Net Developer
Deadline: 12 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Margasoft Dev is an Agile Team of professional and passionate Software Developers who eat, drink and breathe code. We are looking for an experienced senior full-stack ASP.NET MVC developer who will share our passion for perfection, software and technology. We strive for 0 bug code right out of developer’s machine. And yes, it does happen at Margasoft!
If you are truly an engineer at heart - a developer who wants to cause a change and be part of it, then you need to join us in making a software that can be called a piece of art.
We are confident that if we find us to be a great fit for one another, then we’ll beat your best offer for compensation - which will make your move to us even more exciting for you.
- First and foremost - you must love what you do - Software Development!
- Create DDL and DML SQL scripts for SQL entities․
- Learn, grow and help your peers grow!
- Actively take part in the brainstorming and story grooming sessions with product owners, clients and other parties․
- Provide realistic estimates and deliver results on provided date/time․
- Do peer review of the code and do merges in git․
- Test your own code and help your team with development and testing when needed․
- Participate in iteration planning/demo/closing meetings, story grooming and daily scrum meetings․
- Work with IT, Support and DevOps to create releases, builds and deployments for various environments as well as troubleshoot user issues․
- Clearly and timely communicate the status of the stories to meet internal and client deadlines․
- Use and improve established software development frameworks, standards and processes․
- Passion for development and perfection!
- 3+ years of experience in full stack development of a web and/or desktop applications․
- Experienced knowledge of C# and .Net framework v4.0+ is a must!
- Proven knowledge of ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework․
- Ability to design normalized database. Write efficient SQL queries and sprocs․
- Knowledge of / experience in React and Asp.Net Core is a huge plus!
- Must have a perfect balance of creativity and discipline․
- Smooth communication and interpersonal skills․
- Must be able to communicate in written English. Verbal English skills are preferred but not required.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
What You'll Get
- Opportunity to learn and grow in career by working with passionate professionals
- Competitive Salary topped with lucrative Bonuses and Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance Coverage (including family members)
- Flexible Work Hours and PTO (we measure your performance by results and not by the number of hours you spend in office)
- We Provide Sweets, Coffe and Tea for our Employees for Free!!!
- Company Sponsored Trainings
- Free access to Company Gym
- Monthly Birthday and Rich Holiday Celebrations (check out our Youtube videos)
- Ability to telecommute when needed
Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
SQL query generation
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are software development experts with over a decade of experience in building and supporting beautiful and intelligent web solutions committed to the success of your company.
Phone: (099) 331-331
Address: 46/1 Davtashen 2nd Block , Yerevan , Armenia