Group Financial Reporting Specialist
Deadline: 26 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Group Financial Reporting Specialist.
- Maintain close relationships with operational management to ensure that monthly analysis provide the level of information required
- Coordinate with Group entities’ financial functions to gather, analyze, and prepare information to support external reporting needs.
- Liaise with the Operational Finance to ensure financial data provided is complete and accurate and work with them to generate reports/analysis required by operational management.
- Utilize current information technology to query, analyze, research, and maintain financial data, develop financial documents, and resolve problems
- Managing efficiently the day-to-day and month end record keeping and financial transactions
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management reporting to be delivered to Top Management and Group companies
- Ensuring internal controls related to financial reporting operate effectively and are appropriate
- Ad hoc reporting and other accounting tasks assigned by management
- Problem solve and investigate day-to-day issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, spreadsheets).
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Flexible and organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Experience in setting up controls/working in a control environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- 2-3 years accounts financial or general accounting experience
1c Accounting Software
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] e-mail address with a note of "Group Financial Reporting Specialist" in the subject line.
BetConstruct is an award-winning developer and provider of online and land-based gaming solutions with development, sales and service centers in 14 countries.
BetConstruct’s innovative and proven offerings include an extensive range of market-leading products and services, including Sportsbook, eSports, Sports Data Solutions, Retail Betting Shop Solutions, RNG Casino Suite & Live Dealer Casino, Poker, Skill Games, Fantasy Sports, Social Platform and more.
All partners benefit from the BetConstruct Spring platform with its powerful back office tools and all-inclusive services that empower operators’ growth and help contain their costs. From stand-alone set up to turn-key and white label solutions, BetConstruct offers its partners unfettered opportunity to succeed.
You still don't know what we are doing, do you? Then this video is for you. The video gives information about main activity of BetConstruct. We do not only create products but we also offer full support to our partners.
Phone: (010) 510051
Address: Garegin Hovsepyan 20, Yerevan