Head of Analytics
Deadline: 20 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for Head of Analytics, who will lead and develop the Analytical activity for Vbet with the aim of influencing and informing effective strategic and tactical Business decisions and solutions, and optimizing Business performance.
- Create a structured and synchronized Analytical infrastructure (including system, methodologies, KPI’s, reports, etc.) across the Company which effectively supports both strategic and operational decisions and Business objectives.
- Work closely with the inhouse BI Development Team to deliver the most relevant data to all stakeholders.
- Create Prediction Models along with the CRM, VIP and Acquisition Teams to optimize ROI on budget and improve customer segmentation.
- Perform ongoing post analysis to Acquisition and CRM campaigns and prioritize delivery to stakeholders according to size of opportunity.
- Lead and continuously develop a team of Analysts across the Group to maintain, monitor and analyze data to optimize business performance by providing relevant reports and analysis to support the Business units’ objectives and queries.
- Ongoing research of industry trends in order to make relevant recommendations to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Using data to analyze customer behavior and preferences to support Marketing/Product efforts to optimize the brand experience and customer relation strategies.
- Continuously collaborate with all parts of the Group to understand Business requirements and raise red flags, e.g. trends, bugs, errors, bleeding channels, etc.
- Supporting Senior Management in producing information for the Board creating budget forecasts and reviews.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsibility to periodic reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) to the business.
- Morally, ethically and legally responsible and sets an example to meet and exceed standards as a Responsible Gaming Operator.
- Degree or equivalent within financial, mathematical or economics discipline.
- Proven experience in effectively leading and managing a team.
- Online Gaming background, preferably from a European Sports Book brand
- Strong business awareness and ability to generate effective solutions, and using sound negotiation and influencing skills.
- Visionary approach and experience in working in collaboration across the wider Business.
- Proficient in analysis and interpreting data.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and translate into effective and actionable reports.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of leading and delivering in a dynamic and changing environment.
Analytical and Mathematical skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Head of Analytics" in the subject line.
BetConstruct is an award-winning developer and provider of online and land-based gaming solutions with development, sales and service centers in 14 countries.
BetConstruct’s innovative and proven offerings include an extensive range of market-leading products and services, including Sportsbook, eSports, Sports Data Solutions, Retail Betting Shop Solutions, RNG Casino Suite & Live Dealer Casino, Poker, Skill Games, Fantasy Sports, Social Platform and more.
All partners benefit from the BetConstruct Spring platform with its powerful back office tools and all-inclusive services that empower operators’ growth and help contain their costs. From stand-alone set up to turn-key and white label solutions, BetConstruct offers its partners unfettered opportunity to succeed.
You still don't know what we are doing, do you? Then this video is for you. The video gives information about main activity of BetConstruct. We do not only create products but we also offer full support to our partners.
Phone: (010) 510051
Address: Garegin Hovsepyan 20, Yerevan