Head of Customer Support
Deadline: 09 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
FXTM Armenia is looking for an experienced, driven and highly-motivated Head of Customer Support, whose primary function will be to lead, mentor and develop customer support team members, supporting them to provide the best possible service to the clients.
- Ensure all focus is on customer satisfaction
- Lead, manage and direct the all customer service activities to ensure that all client needs are handled in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- To be responsible for order entry, answering Customer Service phones, message management and performing all Customer Service activities as needed
- Monitor the proper functionalities of any client program sources: Web site, Chat Systems, Internal Systems etc.
- Provide superior customer support by identifying issues, devising solutions, and accepting ownership to a successful closure
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Manage Customer Service efforts to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner. Ensure effective procedures are in place to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain and improve training for new and existing support team members to promote quick on-boarding as well quick understanding of new product rollouts.
- Create a culture of ownership and accountability – ensure teams understand their objectives and are provided the tools and guidance to be successful
- Provide strategic and tactical planning for the support team to ensure operational effectiveness, including 24 x 7 coverage planning and high-quality interactions with clients
- Motivate the team through coaching, career planning and setting individual objectives
- Assist Head quarter’s Client Services department in daily activities in order to ensure proper departmental work flow
- Participate in various projects for the realization of company’s strategy
- Generate ideas for new processes and procedures in CS on monthly basis based on competitors research
- Assist other departments where necessary.
- At least Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Over 3 years of proven success in leading, building and managing highly effective customer service teams (more than 10 people is highly preferable)
- Absolute proficiency in English
- Customer service orientation
- Outstanding customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to transfer the knowledge to peers
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and excellent communication skills
- The ability to plan, execute and deliver multiple projects while staying organized
- Extraordinary leadership, coaching, and development
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take initiative
- Sound business judgment and the ability to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action
- Conflict Management Skills
- Shift job can be required
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers.
Address: , 15 Khorenatsi str., Yerevan 0010, Armenia , Yerevan , Armenia