Head of HRM Department
Deadline: 30 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
We are looking for highly responsible and experienced Head of HRM Department, the person who can have a great contribution in our actively growing team by his/her enthusiastic and creative work.
- Manage and supervise Company all HRM activities in 3 markets (Armenia, Georgia, Belarus);
- Plan, organize and manage HR functions for the organization and participate in developing HRM goals, objectives and systems;
- Create an HRM department strategy in line with the business needs of the company, including but not limited to: workforce planning, employee development, retention and engagement programming, and succession planning;
- Develop, implement and monitor Human Resources policies, procedures and programs consistent with corporate objectives and goals;
- Provide proactive Human Resources coaching and consulting services to management and non-management for employee relations issues;
- Coordinate the recruitment process including create job postings, sourcing the best talent, leading the hiring and interviewing process, conducting interviews, negotiations with candidates, job offer processing, etc.
- Participate in the development of Company employee incentive programs and control the implementation of approved programs;
- Develop, organize and coordinate staff motivation activities (events, competitions, gaming etc.);
- Supervise and coordinate HRM administration/ documentation (hiring/ resignation processes, vacation calculation, contracts, agreements, orders etc.);
- Prepare and coordinate the companies’ HRM budgets;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports on HRM activities and expenses;
- Be informed with the HRM latest trends, technologies and methodologies;
- Coordinate the HRM team’s daily operations and tasks.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Work experience in HRM more than 5 years;
- At least 3 years of work experience in managerial position;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under the time pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced computer skills.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please, e-mail your detailed CV with photo 3x4 to [email protected].am
Please clearly mention the position title (Head of HRM Department) you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Conflict resolution skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Introduced in December 2012, the TIME concept was developed to offer branded designer watches from value fashion and lifestyle brands.
Boasting a wide portfolio of watches for men and women, TIME stores cater to your shopping needs by featuring watches from renowned international brands like Casio, Hamilton, Fossil, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, DKNY, Skagen, Timex, Nautica, Esprit, Pierre Cardin, Guess, Gucci, Gc, Tommy Hilfiger, Daniel Wellington, Helveco, PANDORA, Isharya, Ti Sento, CADENZZA, Wolf , Brosway, Diesel, Thomas Sabo, Jos Von Arx and Citizen.