Head of Internal Audit
Deadline: 10 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
staff.am on behalf of its partner company is looking for highly qualified and experienced Head of Internal Audit.
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of the overall audit cycle, including the company’s risk assessment and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and control of compliance with all applicable policies and regulations
- Define and communicate the strategy of the internal audit department and ensure alignment with company strategic objectives.
- Coordinates and supervises independent audit and analysis of financial systems as well as administrative and commercial activities of the company
- Control and inform the corporate management of the company on the cases of existing practices and or business processes incompliance to policies, violation of legislation requirements.
- Train, mentor, and develop internal audit team.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Audit
- Not less than 4 years of work experience in managerial position in audit
- Strong Managerial skills
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Planning and Time Management skills
- High level of Ethical Standards
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven working knowledge of all applicable auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and industry regulations
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their CVs to: [email protected], mentioning the position title ("Head of Internal Audit") in the subject line.
staff.am is grateful to all interested applicants, however, only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Address: , 24 Azatutyan ave , Armenia