Deadline: 24 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
JI Pepsi-Cola bottler in Armenia is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual competent in different fields of HR function to be responsible for managing full spectrum HR toolkit and support the Company in meeting its business objectives. Included are recruiting, organizational development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, recognition & rewards, career planning, training and development.
- Build a strong relationship with the internal client, listen and influence, develop relations and networks, adapt and support change;
- Manage full-cycle recruiting: screening, interviewing, administering appropriate assessments/testing, following up on the interview process status, advising on candidate selection;
- Conduct employee onboarding, help organize training & development initiatives;
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze results and develop retention initiatives;
- Represent the company during job fairs, liaise with universities/colleges/employment agencies/industry associations, design and implement initiatives aimed at Employer branding;
- Design and implement internship programs;
- Coordinate all stages of performance management process (PMP), maintain and communicate the annual PMP calendar;
- Participate in the development/adaptation/review and further drive local execution of HR policies and procedures; ensure proactive delivery of HR processes;
- Participate in org. design processes through conducting job analysis and job evaluations, development and further maintenance of company grades structure;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Company-wide career path model (both professional and non-management);
- Develop work plans for specific reward & recognition, talent development initiatives;
- Research and propose competitive benefits programs for employees; administer compensation and benefit plans;
- Conduct engagement surveys, design and implement improvement initiatives;
- Set up and develop internal communication channels;
- Deliver accurate and timely people analytics metrics; report and analyze HR KPIs;
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist (at least 3 years in different functional areas of HR and People operations)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Working knowledge of HR processes and guidelines; understanding of general HR policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws of RA
- Initiative taker, with constant thrive for learning
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Planning and organization skills
- Result oriented, with strong follow-up skills
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to influence within the organization
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Digitally savvy, previous experience using social media channels for recruitment and employer branding is a plus
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: [email protected] , mentioning "HR Generalist" in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler represents PepsiCo International on the Armenian market operating the modernized factory with production of carbonated soft drink brands: Pepsi, 7up, Mirinda and Aquafina. Besides, the Company is representing PepsiCo range of snack products with Lay’s, Doritos and X-team brands, as well as such juice brands as J7 and Lyubimiy Sad. We are also proud to be a co-packer of Sandora brand, producing it for the Armenian market.
In addition, the company has its own lemonade brand Frutteto and juice brand Santrope.
Our mission is providing our customers with high quality, value, fair price and convenience, our employees with safe and rewarding environment enabling career and financial growth, our stakeholders with the continued growth and profitability of the Company.
Phone: (011) 220-011
Address: , Aharonyan 3/1 , Yerevan , Armenia