Inbound Communication Team Specialist
Deadline: 31 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for detailed presentation of the bank's products and services to existing and potential customers; handling of customer inquiries through remote communication means (phone, e-mail, webchat, online banking, etc.); cross-selling the bank's products as per tasks and target segments set by supervisor.
- Effectively answer phone calls, handle inquiries related to service, products and transactions in accordance with the bank's internal legal acts
- Provide comprehensive consultation and advice to the bank's existing and potential clients by phone or other remote communication channels, stimulate clients' interest towards the services and products offered by the bank
- Cross-sell banking services and products to existing and potential clients by phone or other remote communication channels
- Promptly respond to card-related inquiries (provide information about transaction, handle card blocking/unblocking requests), working closely with card service and fraud monitoring functions of the bank to protect clients' interests
- Perform client account operations within the scope of phone banking and distance banking services
- Demonstrate flexibility as to changes in working hours and other changes implied by job requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University degree in economics, humanities, linguistics or related fields
- At least 2 years of work experience in customer service
- Experience in service, phone sales/marketing, sales promotion and/or marketing will be an advantage
- General knowledge of banking services and products is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of the banking sector and civil legislation
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation skills
- Team player skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- An exceptional hard worker with a strong sense of responsibility
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, proficiency in AS-Bank Operational Day
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English
Required candidate level: Mid level
Աշխատավարձ և արտոնությունների փաթեթ
Մրցակցային: «Ամերիաբանկ» ՓԲԸ աշխատակիցների համար սահմանված արտոնությունների փաթեթ, այդ թվում` տարեկան պարգևավճար, ապահովագրական փաթեթ, արտոնյալ պայմաններով բանկային ծառայություններ, բազմաբնույթ վերապատրաստումներ, անհատական մասնագիտական զարգացման պլան և այլն:
Written communication skills
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position please follow the link. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia