Influencer Marketing Specialist
Deadline: 05 January 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Aragil is seeking a talented and energetic individual to join our team as our new Influencer Marketing Specialist. You’ll be working directly with our Digital Marketing team, helping to build relationships with key instagrammers, bloggers, celebrities, YouTubers, and other social influencers. We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator with a strong background in talent integration to join our team in Yerevan.
The Influencer Marketing Coordinator will help with influencer and content marketing and collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop and execute international influencer partnerships.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it? We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to Influencer Marketing, PR, and social media
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to identify and leverage Influencer content in owned social media channels
- Collaborate with Digital, Marketing, Public Relations, and Creative team that ensure that Influencer selection, messaging, and materials are in line with brand messaging and creative aesthetic
- Regular reporting on KPIs and optimization to improve engagement
- Communicate with social media influencers regarding campaign opportunities, negotiate compensation, manage Talent to stay within timelines/deadlines
- Collaborate with Content Strategy Manager and Social Media Specialist for all content
- Conduct ongoing research and recruitment to find new influencers/brand ambassadors and build network
- Manage communication and creative strategy surrounding all levels of influencer programs
- Analyze metrics to identify and to develop new opportunities to scale influencer programs
- Manage Ambassador Program
- Assists with inbound PR & partnership requests
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing network of strong brand advocates, including ongoing outreach and communication.
- Passion for Influencers and social media with active profiles on large social media platforms
- Positive, proactive and solutions-oriented
- Knowledge of latest industry trends and best practices related to influencer marketing
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages (Arabic/Persian is a plus)
Benefits Of Joining Aragil Online Marketing team
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing Marketing Agencies that is revolutionizing Digital Marketing
- International & very exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs & Cover letters by e-mail to [email protected]
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Influencer Marketing Specialist”.
Search engine optimization/marketing
Social Media Marketing
Good communication Skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (095) 488-758
Address: , Melik Adamyan St , Yerevan , Armenia