Information Security Senior Specialist
Deadline: 31 March 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: IT security/Networks
Job type: Full time
- Develop and administer system and information ownership, information and data classification guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Develop, establish and maintain standards, procedures and guidelines to promote the security and uninterrupted operation of computer-based application systems at ACRA Credit Reporting.
- Identify and address exposures to accidental or intentional destruction, disclosure, modification, or interruption of information that may cause serious financial and/or information loss to ACRA Credit Reporting.
- Be responsible for the protection of the ACRA Credit Reporting assets and information which are processed by or stored in ACRA Credit Reporting computerized information systems.
- Introduces and implements the IS Policy of the Company.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintenance, monitoring and analysis of IS Systems (Antivirus, Firewalls, DLP, SIEM, IPS / IDS, etc.)
- Information systems study, participation in the implementation of new systems, implementation of security arrangements.
- Develops internal regulatory documents concerning information security.
- Performs additional tasks given by the direct supervisor.
- Replaces the head of information security department, if needed.
- Higher technical education
- At least 2 year of work experience in the related areas
- Knowledge of information security technologies and methods
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST
- Knowledge of solving Information security issues
- Ability to work with the methods of computing network, date basa, operational system of informatiom sicurity
- Knowledge of information security standarts and legal acts
- Knowledge of operational systems, network settings, applied software
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
Salary: Competitive salary (medical insurance, other benefits).
All interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are encouraged to send detailed CV (Resume) to: [email protected] mentioning “Information Security Senior Specialist” in the subject line, otherwise your CV may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
Installation of security systems
Information Technology Security
Continuous learning drive
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
“ACRA Credit Reporting” CJSC, the first private credit bureau in Armenia, was founded in January 2004 and is cooperating with all banks and micro finance organizations operating in Armenia. Credit Bureaus are an essential element of the financial sector. It is defined as a data bank that keeps records of consumers’ payment patterns of various types of credit obligations. Nowadays the credit bureau is considered to be an indivisible part of financial operations in most developed countries.
Phone: (010) 522-487, (010) 522-467
Address: , Armenia