Integration QA Engineer
Deadline: 14 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a passionate QA engineer to work in Integrations team proactively cooperating with Product owners and the development team located in Armenia and abroad.
- Test third-party integrations;
- Implement compatibility tests of different versions and set of configurations with integrated services;
- Test API-services and document potential issues that do not match the official documentation;
- Work closely with integrations and product team members based in the US and UK
- BS/MS degree in the fields of Computer Science and/or Engineering;
- Knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.);
- Extensive experience with network troubleshooting and analytical tools (Wireshark, Fiddler);
- In depth knowledge of SQL;
- Hands-on experience with Postman, SOAP UI;
- Understanding of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT);
- Ability to work well within Agile/Scrum development process;
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, with strong analytical and research skills;
- Tech savvy and innovation-driven;
- Advanced communications & negotiation skills;
- Fluency of both verbal and written English
Required candidate level: Senior
Salary: Highly competitive, based on former experience
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
All interested candidates are acknowledged to send their CV-s to [email protected] by the mentioned deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention the title of the position. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2015, Zero is based in Los Gatos, California. Our mission is to apply artificial intelligence and smart automation to the most pressing operational challenges of the legal industry.
All too often legaltech companies are launched that effectively build solutions in search of problems. Technical capabilities are developed that may or may not meet a genuine need, with decidedly mixed results for everyone. When we founded Zero, we consciously decided to take the opposite approach. We first identified what we believed were the most critical bottlenecks and challenges in the day-to-day operation of law firms. We then applied the very best engineering and technological talent in existence to the problems we saw. The word “best” is not hyperbole – 50% of our technical team has doctoral degrees.
As a team, we also believe in rigorous, exacting and ongoing measurement of the real-world impact of our technologies. This means constantly soliciting customer feedback, extremely rapid improvement and a myopic focus on whether what we’ve built genuinely works for the customer. What happens in the lab is nowhere near as relevant, we believe, as what happens when the customer uses something.
Finally, we believe in clean, highly usable products with unobtrusive, but very powerful, technology. We strive to create tools that are deceptively simple; that the user intuitively knows how to use, and that operate efficiently and unobtrusively.
The result is cutting-edge tools for the legal industry, powered by artificial intelligence and delivering the utility, scalability and most of all, security, law firms demand. By combining technology, security and ongoing evaluation of usability and customer value, we will build and deploy solutions that will revolutionize the business of law.
Phone: (091) 483-209, (077) 124-107
Address: , Azatutyan 27/3 , Yerevan , Armenia