IT Support Specialist
Deadline: 31 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
The Junior IT Support Specialist's role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end-user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
- Handle incoming help requests from end users via messaging, email or verbal work orders in a courteous manner
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve the problem
- Places software into production by loading software into the computer; entering necessary commands
- Places hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed problems and to provide technical assistance and support
- Users Provisioning in Active Directory
- Monitoring and checking of logs and events on server and applications level
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Knowledge of IT Systems and Networks.
- Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 7/8/10, Ubuntu Linux Extensive application support experience.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Vmware Esxi, Windows Terminal Server, basic knowledge of SQL Database.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with documentation
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to detail. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected]. The position title should be written in the subject line of the email. “FINLEX” LLC thanks all interested candidates, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
FINLEX financial and legal consulting was founded in 2007 having the aim to possibly support realization of business activity in Armenia by providing high-quality and professional financial and legal consulting services.
With its creative team, highlighted principles, proper working management, high level of business ethics, work performance consistency, the company is continuously expanding its range of services by providing customers’ with solutions of financial and accounting, legal and other business types, thus becoming a reliable Partner for any initiative or existing business.
Due to its experience gained over the years, the company is today one of the leading financial and legal consulting companies. Conditioned with its Partners’ business originality, the company offers possibly flexible and cost-effective solutions and with maximum responsiveness finds ways out of any situation.
Faithful to its slogan, the company helps to implement Your business idea;
From Ideas to Success...
Phone: (060) 506-080
Address: 3 H. Hakobyan str., 2nd Section, 5th floor , Yerevan