IT Support Specialist
Deadline: 29 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries.
More information about Majorel can be found here: https://www.majorel.com/
We are newly established team of Professionals in Armenia and you are welcome to start the journey with us!
- Guaranteeing the problem-free operation of the IT and communications system; fast and effective correction of faults/failures when these occur
- Establishing and maintaining order in the IT infrastructure, the server room and distribution room
- Creating technical documentation (asset documentation and documentation of the IT resources)
- Management and maintenance of customer specific tools
- Implementation of standard processes
- Setting up and relocation of working places consisting of PCs and ACD incl. cabling and patching
- Assistance of ACD and Phone topics
- User Support on Windows and Chrome OS
- Taking care of local IT support tasks
- Analysing and remedying errors
- Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 support skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 and 10
- Basics in Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- OS deployment with SCCM
- Understanding of basic Network topics like IP subnetting, VLAN, etc., basic knowledge about Active Directory e.g. User and rights management
- Understanding of the function of a Microsoft Domain / Forest
- DHPC and DNS understanding
- Training completed as an IT specialist, or comparable training, or a completed course of studies in IT or business information
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is a plus
- Good general IT knowledge
General / Personal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Armenian (German is an advantage)
- Knowledge of call centers is a plus
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems, learn, withstand stress, follow schedules and deadlines
- Flexible, mobile, result oriented, structured
- Ability to work in shifts (also during night times and weekends in case needed)
- MCP or other IT certifications are welcome
- Willingness to travel
Salary: Attractive Salary
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
[email protected] including 28.08.2019. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.
We offer you:
• Attractive salary and health insurance
• Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
• Personal and professional development
• Best career opportunities in an international company
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (077) 660-651