IT Technical Support Specialist
Deadline: 07 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Our success is due in large part to the experience, skills, and expertise of the best and brightest employees in the industry. Due to growth, we are looking for additional qualified experts to join our team. Think you have what it takes? Great! We welcome you to submit your qualifications for this great career opportunity.
- Install and maintain computer and network systems equipment
- Install and maintain analog and CCTV systems equipment
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems
- Provide professional assistance to users
- CCTV systems restoration and configuration
- Perform all other duties as assigned within qualifications
- Higher technical education
- Experience of analog and CCTV systems planning, installation and access maintenance
- Experience in Dahua and Hikvision systems
- Knowledge of Windows operating system
- Work experience with computer network, network and computer equipment
- Communication skills
- Quick learner
- High sense of responsibility
- Passion, drive and motivation to learn new things
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to organize personal work and meet deadlines
Required candidate level: Not defined
Windows system administration
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcomed to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.