Deadline: 12 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components using Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce secure and maintainable code.
If you are creative and passionate for development financial products, then we want to hear from you!
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js;
- Building reusable codes libraries;
- Optimizing your application for performance (for maximum speed and scalability);
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows;
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience;
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework (3+ years of experience) and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM;
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases;
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs will be plus.
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit Resumes and send by e-mail: [email protected]
Continuous learning drive
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. is involved in development and implementation of new effective projects in the field of financial technologies for more than 10 years. The activity of IFCMARKETS. CORP. meets unified requirements set by international legislation for providing brokerage and financial services, and is incorporated in British Virgin Islands (BVI). Programming and consulting subdivision of the corporation is operating in Armenia starting from 2012.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. employs about 100 of the brightest minds, and we are proud to continue to grow our team globally. So, we welcome passionate and creative talents to join our teams in Cyprus, Moscow and Yerevan. We also provide a distance work for professionals from more than 100 countries worldwide.
Phone: (010) 529-950
Address: 18 Arshakunyats Avenue, Yerevan