Mid DevOps Engineer
Deadline: 10 June 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. They will be responsible for maintaining and improving our development and production environments, as well as building and implementing new tools and processes to streamline our development pipeline.
- Building and implementing new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning projects and being involved in project management
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- 3 + years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience working on Linux-based infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of any scripting languages (Python is a plus)
- Experience working with databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience architecting and implementing CI/CD pipelines for software development teams (GitLab pipelines is a plus)
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud platforms, including AWS, Google Cloud, or Yandex Cloud
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job online.
We appreciate your interest in HackTech LLC, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are a product and engineering partner for supporting our clients on their digital transformation journey. While it’s similar to outsourcing, the main difference at HackTech is that we are selecting our partners based on culture, making sure that we live by similar values and our team can be motivated by the impact they are making on partners’ projects.
Our services cover all life-cycle of development from product management to software engineering and DevOps. Except just filling our partners’ P&E department, we are bringing the latest standards with us from a continuous delivery mindset to data-driven product management, guaranteeing frequent and painless releases to support business growth.
Drop us a message if you want to have a strong P&E partner, build strong personal and professional relations as well as grow all together with the help of great cooperation.
Phone: (098) 791-091
Address: Nairi Zaryan 73/1, Yerevan, Armenia