Junior ASIC Physical Design Engineer / 19861BR
Deadline: 10 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
The Mixed-Signal IP Design organization is seeking a highly motivated individual for a full time internship. Responsibilities include floorplanning , physical synthesis, clock tree generation, routing, extraction, timing closure, DFT, signal integrity avoidance, analysis and repair, and manufacturing verification. The individual will contribute on the implementation and technology retargeting for a variety of mixed signal IP products and test-chips at 32nm, 28 and below. This requires close interaction and collaborative team work with multiple functional groups (front end, analog, application).
The successful candidate:
- has engineering understanding of the underlying concepts of IC design
- has knowledge of the full design cycle from RTL to GDSII
- is eager to become an expert with the physical implementation flows and methodologies in deep sub-micron designs
- has academic and practical exposure in high performance digital design and CAD, high-speed design, low-power design, high speed clock design and distribution, timing closure, signal integrity.
- has good software and scripting skills; knowledge of CAD automation methods.
- The candidate must have English speaking level allowing interaction with the larger product team to understand design constraints, deliverable formats, and customer requirements
- The candidate must be able to follow defined design methodologies and processes to implement and deliver on schedule.
This position is open for Engineers between 0 and 2 years of experience.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2RLGeYP
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: , Armenia