Junior DevOps Engineer
Deadline: 18 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for Junior DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a collaborative and results-driven engineer to join our DevOps and data warehousing team: with experience in system management and monitoring within AWS infrastructure, automated testing and continuous deployment. Agile techniques such as test driven development (TDD) is a plus.
Above all, you care about delivering quality software in a sustainable and timely manner and about software craftsmanship.
You have experience in, and passion for, high-quality, maintainable code that confers low operating costs, high change velocity and is a point of professional pride for you and the team.
We are looking for smart and collaborative junior data engineers with an avid interest in data and programming. Experience in system management, automated testing and AWS infrastructure a plus.
You are an enthusiastic team player with the following competencies:
- Provide daily monitoring and maintenance of servers, logs, and alerts;
- Install, upgrade and apply patches for linux and windows servers;
- Administer systems using automated configuration management utilities;
- Manage users and access requests;
- Support office and local network infrastructure;
- Provide guidance and recommendations for evolving the design, build, test and deployment of a highly-available, scalable, fault-tolerant and secure cloud computing environment;
- Design, coordinate, and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex infrastructure;
- Design and implement proactive monitoring to ensure health, performance and security of our production and non-production cloud infrastructure;
- Supports Desktop Support personnel in user set-up or system related issues and problems;
- As needed, provide cross coverage with other members of the Tech Ops staff;
- Produce high quality systems documents as necessary;
- Demonstrate a commitment to Gravie core competencies of authenticity, creativity, curiosity and outcome orientation;
- Writing maintainable, high-performance code;
- Conducting exploratory and automated testing;
- Debugging complex problems under time constraints;
- Implementing technical work according to product / design specifications.
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks such as Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Experience with AWS, OpenStack, or similar;
- One or more programming languages, preferably Python and / or SQL;
- Team work, and ability to collaborate with a variety of roles, such as Business Analysts, Product Managers and other engineers;
- Superior organization and project management skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Eager to learn and grow as an engineer;
- Attention to detail;
Over time, we expect you to grow by learning and practicing the following skills:
- Refactoring, to keep code maintainable;
- Providing technical guidance and feedback to other team-members;
- Planning and estimating development tasks and short-term projects;
- Running deployment software to put code on production;
- Participating in application level technical design;
- Participating in technical interviews.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English or German courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with the subject "Junior DevOps Engineer".
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 5 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA, Belarus and Mexico), 30 products already launched and 100+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Phone: (098) 409-052