Functional Safety Engineer/20793BR
Deadline: 09 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Synopsys, a world leader in the Semiconductor IP industry, is seeking a Functional Safety Engineer whose primary mandate is to ensure that Synopsys Automotive IPs comply with ISO 26262 and related standards for automotive functional safety and reliability. This position will work globally with internal development teams and external customers to ensure conformance to related quality, functional safety, and automotive reliability requirements.
There will be some domestic and international travel required.
- Work closely with the Functional Safety and internal development teams on projects and tasks planning, progress tracking and reporting
- Guide development teams in functional safety analysis across product planning, concept, design, implementation, and verification including hardware, firmware, and embedded software
- Required to assist and/or conduct in-depth qualitative and quantitative functional safety analysis such as technical safety concepts, potential failure mode analysis, functional safety mechanisms, and functional safety assessments
- Work with product teams to evaluate customer requirements related to quality, functional safety, and automotive reliability
- Participate in quality and functional safety reviews and provide reports
- May work with internal development teams and automotive customers to ensure coordinated functional safety compliance
- May maintain and enhance functional safety methods and templates
- May contribute to Synopsys’ Quality Management System
- May act as an internal functional safety auditor
- Other related tasks as assigned
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Project Management knowledge
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of semiconductor development flows
- Highly proficient in English
- Knowledge of automotive related standards such as ISO 26262 and AEC Q100 is an advantage
- Knowledge of quality standards such as ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 is an advantage
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100