Junior Sales manager
Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Other
Job type: Full time
Junior Sales manager guarantees crucial communication link (mostly about products) between the sales force (independent) and the company.
- Responsible for overall delivery of the targeted sales;
- Organize and coordinate new product launches (information, trainings, meetings);
- Coordinate training process (trainings, schedule, venues, preparation of required printing materials);
- Organize events with focus on products for customers.
- Take responsibility for the development of a product culture of the region;
- Monitor and analyze results of the key categories through company systems and reports;
- Support and promote the ongoing projects as well as propose new ideas to increase the sales of the company’s key categories
- Higher education (Management, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Philology)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people;
- Very strong planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel to regions of Armenia 25 percent of total work time;
- Dynamic, proactive, hands on professional with a lot of drive and natural enthusiasm;
- Self-disciplined personality; excellent team working skills and ability to work independently in accordance with the objectives and standards of the company;
- Willingness to develop within the company.
Salary: Competitive, medical insurance, other benefits in line with Oriflame Corporate Policy.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a photo to: [email protected] . Please mention the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Oriflame is a leading beauty company selling direct. We are present in more than 60 countries, of which we are the market leader in more than half. Oriflame has its origin in Sweden with corporate offices in Switzerland. We offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique opportunity to join our sales force and start your own business.
Work with us
Are you self-motivated, have great ideas and are looking for a new challenge? At Oriflame, we have a stimulating and entrepreneurial working environment that empowers people to grow, both personally and professionally. With more than 7000 employees in 62 countries, we’re proud to offer you a wide range of career opportunities in one of the many countries we are present in. Welcome to Oriflame!
Address: 20 Kajaznuni St, Yerevan, Armenia